Price includes shipping to locations with normal delivery access in the continental U.S. 48 states; locations in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside the U.S. require additional shipping cost, e-mail us for a shipping quote if needed.
Prices listed are for payment by credit card.*
Cash Discount: All orders paid by check or money order qualify for a 5 percent cash discount. Enter discount code CD5 at checkout in the coupon box to calculate your cash discount price.
*We have a credit card sales limit of $2500.00 or less. All orders over $2500.00 should be paid for by personal, business, or cashier's check or postal money order only.
All items paid for by credit card and shipped by UPS are sent signature required. If no one will be at the location for delivery, then payment should be by check, so the package can be delivered without a signature.
Someone must be at the location on all shipments sent by motor freight (truck).
Model TC25 Reel Roller attachment for Tru-Cut 25 inch wide reel mower.
The Reel Roller is a front roller that can be attached to McLane, Tru-Cut, And Trimmer, mowers to replace the front caster wheels that are standard on these mowers. The advantages of the front roller are a more even cut (eliminates scalping if a caster wheel drops in a low spot in the lawn for example), and you can achieve the striping effect when you mow. No modification is required to mount the roller as the kit will bolt up using the hardware on the mower, and height adjustment and cutting height is the same as using the casters.
- Reel roller is a front roller that bolts in place on several popular brands of reel mowers and replaces the factory's caster wheels
- The Reel Roller is available for these popular mowers: Mclane - 17,20, and 25 inch; Tru-Cut - 20, 25, 27 inch; and Trimmer - 20 and 25 inch models
- Easy bolt on installation in minutes using the pre-existing hardware on the mower
- Height adjustment and cutting height are the same as with the casters
- The factory grass catchers can still be used on all brands (complete clearance is not a problem on Trimmer and Tru-Cut brands; on Mclane, the catcher will ride on top of the smooth roller. The smooth roller on the tough poly catcher on Mclane will roll with little resistance; there are currently hundreds of these in use this way).
- Full length roller helps prevent scalping by following the contour of the ground better (no dropping a caster wheel into a low spot on the lawn), it also adds a little more weight to the front of the mower for easier operation in rough yards
- Using the roller lets you create a "stripe" on your yard just like you see at sports stadiums
Price listed includes shipping to locations with normal delivery access in the U.S. 48 states; locations in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside the U.S. require additional shipping cost. E-mail us for a freight quote if needed.