Price includes shipping to locations with normal delivery access in the continental U.S. 48 states; locations in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside the U.S. require additional shipping cost, e-mail us for a shipping quote if needed.
Price shown is for payment by credit card - if payment is made by check there is a 5 percent cash discount. To take advantage of this discount, enter discount code CD5 at checkout in the coupon box.
All items paid for by credit card and shipped by UPS are sent signature required. If no one will be at the location for delivery, then payment should be by check, so the package can be delivered without a signature.
Someone must be at the location on all shipments sent by motor freight (truck).
Model SST6SP walk behind string trimmer, self-propelled model with 22 inch cutting width. Powered by an 8.25 hp Briggs And Stratton engine with recoil start. Has 16 inch tall wheels and plow style handles.
- Unique anti-tangle spindle design features a heavy-duty stee U-cutter to recut thick or fibrous weeds and prevent clogging
- High wheels, plow handles and perfect balance allow easy handling and superior maneuverability even on rough, uneven terrain
- A clear acrylic safety shield and flexible rubber safety flap provide protection for the trimmer and operator alike, without compromising performance
- Sarlo trimmers have a lifetime warranty on the trimmer head, a five year warranty on the spindle housing, and a two year warranty on the engine and frame
- Model SST6SP self-propelled model walk behind string trimmer
- Powered by a 8.25 hp Briggs And Stratton Engine with recoil start
- Has 16 inch steel spoked wheels with ball bearings
- Plow type handles for better maneuverability