Model C30-CE5 atv pull behind, engine powered finish mower with 60 inch wide cut.
The Cyclone CE RD pull behind engine driven ATV finishing and grooming mower is a rear discharge atv mower that can be pulled behind ATV's and small tractors. A three spindle design, finishing mower, it has been our experience that this model has held up very well under hard use, and has a heavy 11 gauge mower deck that is very rigid, and holds up well. The model C30-CE5 is powered by a 11.5 hp Briggs & Stratton I/C (Industrial/Commercial) series engine.
- Ideal for being pulled with lawn tractors and ATVs
- Rear discharge mower deck
- 11.5 hp Briggs & Stratton I/C engine with centrifugal clutch
- 4 rubber tires to guarantee a perfectly level cut, front 2 tires swivel, rear 2 tires are non-swivel type
- Stamped steel reinforced wheel arm attached by 5 bolts for maintaining a consistant cutting height
- Safety kill switch
- Spindles greased from top for easy service
- Heavy duty one piece balanced steel pulleys
- Heavy duty reinforced belt for long life
- High blade tip speed
- Cutting Height Range: 1.00" to 4.00"
- Rotor RPM: 2,673
- Blade Tip Speed: 13,508 feet per minute
- Number Of Blades: 3
- Hitch: Category 1 ball hitch
- 4 Caster Wheels: 8" x 3.1"
- Mower Deck: 11 ga. steel
- Cutting Width: 60 inches
- Overall Width: 62 inches
- Weight: 388 lbs.
Price listed includes shipping to locations with normal delivery access in the continental U.S. 48 states; locations in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside the U.S. require additional shipping cost, e-mail us for a shipping quote if needed.
We have a credit card sales limit of $2500.00 or less; all orders over $2500.00 should be paid for by personal, business, or cashier's check or postal money order.
Payment by check or money order qualifies for a 5 percent cash discount (all orders can take advantage of this discount); enter discount code CD5 at checkout in the coupon box to receive your cash discount.